300 g small chicken fillets
3 crushed garlic lobes
300 g champignons
1 chopped onion
3 carrots- peeled and cut
2 celery stalks- cut
1 tbsp thyme
¼ glass of flour
1-1,2 l broth
1 bay leaf
300 ml cream
- Cut the chicken fillet into small pieces and add some salt and pepper. Meanwhile preheat olive oil in the cooking pot, the same one that later will be used for cooking the soup. Fry the chicken fillet for 2-3 minutes, until it becomes light brown, then take it out of the pot.
- Add a little bit of butter into the pot and put the vegetables- garlic, champignons, onion, carrots and celery in as soon as the butter has melted.
Stew about 3-4 minutes until vegetables become tender, add thyme and stir well.
- Pour flour into pot and stir continuously until all the contents become thicker and slightly brown. This can take about a minute. Add the broth, bay leaf and prepared chicken fillet, stir well and heat for about 4-5 minutes.
- Add cream, salt and pepper and let it heat for some time.
- Serve with herbs and salty sticks.