Is the classic american pancake that good? No, but it’s a classic and a fun one which can be shared with the fam on a Sunday morning. My little brother loves these, because he has seen these in countless episodes of movies, series and even that game, what was it called, ah yeah, minecraft. These pancakes come to life when a good amount of fruits and chocolate is added. They also taste amazing with such classics as grandmas jam, maple syrup and a glass of milk. Now I’m to a quest to make those big fluffy american pancakes. Meanwhile I will be munching on these.
240 gr flour
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp vanilla extract or vanilla sugar
2 tbsp powdered sugar
250 ml milk
250 gr butter, melted
1. In a big bowl mix together dry ingredients.
2. In a seperate bowl beat eggs and powdered sugar, then mix in milk and butter.
3. Add the egg, milk and butter miw to dry ingredients. Mix until few lumps are left.
4. Cook in a heated pan without adding oil or butter until bubbles appear on the surface of pancake, then turn over.
5. Serve with fruits, chocolate, jam and a glass of milk.